Welcome to the Genome Database for Rosaceae
Initiated in 2003, the Genome Database for Rosaceae (GDR) is a curated and integrated web-based relational database providing centralized access to Rosaceae genomics, genetics and breeding data and analysis tools to facilitate basic, translational and applied Rosaceae research. GDR is supported by grants from the NSF Plant Genome Program (2003-2008), USDA NIFA Specialty Crop Research Program (2009-2019), USDA NIFA National Research Support Project 10 (2014-2019), and the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission (2008-2016), Clemson University, University of Florida and Washington State University.
What's new in GDR?
- Peach Genome V2.0.a1 available (3/18/15)
- New search interfaces for haplotype data available (2/9/15)
- GDR related presentations available for download (1/15/15)
- Data Contributors page available (9/30/14)
- New QTL, markers, genetic map and genotype data from Rubus, apple, sweet cherry, rose and Malacomeles (9/1/14)