Welcome to the Genome Database for Rosaceae
The Genome Database for Rosaceae (GDR) is a curated and integrated web-based relational database providing centralized access to Rosaceae genomics and genetics data and analysis tools to facilitate cross-species utilization of data. Supported by the NSF Plant Genome Program from 2003 to 2008, GDR is now funded until 2014 by the USDA Specialty Crop Research Initiative.
What's new in GDR?
- Revamped species pages with summary data and dropdowns now available for easier access to all species relevant data in GDR.
- The strawberry genome v1.0 and v1.1. Browse, search and download the genome sequence, predicted genes, homologs, markers, pathways, and BLAST your sequences against these assemblies.
- SNP markers included in the IRSC apple 9K, peach 9K, and cherry 6K illumina SNP arrays and the UC Davis peach 6K array available to download in excel and view in GBrowse.
- The apple genome v1.0. Primary asembly now also available. Browse, search and download the genome sequence, predicted genes, homologs, markers, pathways and BLAST your sequences.
- The peach genome v1.0. Browse, search and download the predicted genes, genome sequences, putative protein and EST homologs, Rosaceae genera mapped transcripts, mapped markers, and BLAST your sequences.
- Report a problem | Ask us a question | Post a job | Post a meeting or event | What's been fixed in GDR? | What are we working on? | Used GDR data or tools in your research? how to reference us