- Unigene build 4 now available for Malus, Fragaria, Rosa, Pyrus and Rubus.
- GDR redesigned. Any problems/comments? Please let us know!
- New Rosaceae Community Forum site established.
- Comparative mapping and transferrable markers working group site.
- RosCAP proposal Information portal available.
- USRosEXEC and RosIGI sites updated
- Updated peach physical map available from WebChrom and WebFPC.
- Apple and Pear Polymorphism data added.
- Oligos for the Malus unigeneV4 designed and provided for NimbleGen array.
- New GDR tutorials, including EST projects and Searching GDR.
- Article on GDR published in Nucleic Acids Research.
- New Apricot Cmap, Apricot LxB 2007.
- Download the Rosaceae NRI 2005 Annual Projects Reports.
- The Rosaceae NRI 2005 projects pages updated.
- New GDR News page available.
- New features currently in development.
Whats Been Fixed?
- NCBI BLAST server has been implemented - June 13, 2008
- Our home page left hand side navigation bar headings fixed. - May 22, 2008
- Our SSR server is now back online - May 20, 2008
- Our feedback form - May 8, 2008
Whats Coming Next?
- New GDR Newsletter
- Prunus Unigene v4 and NimbleGen array
- Rosaceae Unigene v4
- More mapping and diversity data
- Genome Annotation Server
- Experts Database
- Featured Labs Section
- Apple Physical Map