- Peach genome version 1 - released April 1, 2010
- Maps available in CMap:
- View Peach Physical Map (WebFPC/WebChrom)
GDR Genbank Processed
- EST Prunus Unigene V4 (January, 2008)
- EST Prunus Unigene V3 (June, 2006)
- EST Prunus Unigene V2 (December, 2005)
- Description of Genbank Peach cDNA libraries
- Search Genbank Peach ESTs (please select prunus persica under Taxonomy)
- BLAST sequences against the Genbank Peach ESTs or the Peach Unigene
Search for sequencese with SSRs (Choose library to search, then check the "Has SSRs" box)
- GDR Processed Projects
- Peach Physical Mapping, Peach BAC Library Construction, Peach cDNA Library Generation, EST Mapping, Prunus Genome Database Development (NRI PI: Albert Abbott).
- Candidate Genes for Fruit Softening in Prunus (NRI PI: Cameron Peace).
Gender Determination, the Key to Germplasm Utilization in Strawberry: Genetic Mapping and Colinearity with Peach, the Rosaceae Model System (NRI PI: Tia-Lynn Ashman).