New QTL, markers, genetic map and genotype data have been added to GDR. It includes data from 8 publications: 2 in Fragaria, 2 in Malus, 2 in Prunus, 1 in Pyrus and 1 in Rosa.
- Thijs van Dijk et al. Genomic rearrangements and signatures of breeding in the allo-octoploid strawberry as revealed through an allele dose based SSR linkage map. BMC Plant Biology 2014, 14:55
- Bassil et al. Development and preliminary evaluation of a 90 K Axiom® SNP array for the allo-octoploid cultivated strawberry Fragaria × ananassa. BMC genomics. 2015 Dec; 16(1):1310.
- Bianco et al. Development and Validation of a 20K Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Whole Genome Genotyping Array for Apple (Malus × domestica Borkh). PloS one. 2014; 9(10):e110377.
- Leforestier et al. Genomic basis of the differences between cider and dessert apple varieties. Evolutionary applications. 2015 Aug; 8(7):650-61.
- Guajardo et al. Construction of high density sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) linkage maps using microsatellite markers and SNPs detected by genotyping-by-sequencing (GBS). PLoS ONE 2015.
- Tsuruta and Mukai. Hybrid seedling inviability locus (HIs1 ) mapped on linkage group 4 of the Japanese flowering cherry, Cerasus x yedoensis 'Somei-yoshino'. Tree Genetics & Genomes 11:88
- Montanari et al. Genetic mapping of Cacopsylla pyri resistance in an interspecific pear (Pyrus spp.) population. Tree Genetics & Genomes 2015 11:74