Welcome to the Genome Database for Rosaceae
Initiated in 2003, the Genome Database for Rosaceae (GDR) is a curated and integrated web-based relational database providing centralized access to Rosaceae genomics, genetics and breeding data and analysis tools to facilitate basic, translational and applied Rosaceae research. GDR is supported by grants from the NSF Plant Genome Program (2003-2008), USDA NIFA Specialty Crop Research Program (2009-2019), USDA NIFA National Research Support Project 10 (2014-2019), and the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission (2008-2016), Clemson University, University of Florida and Washington State University.
What's new in GDR?
- Gene Naming Guideline is available (4/23/15)
- F. vesca genome V1.1.a2 and V2.0.a1 and Malus x domestica genome V3.0.a1 available (4/6/15)
- Peach genome V2.0.a1 available (3/18/15)
- New QTL, markers and genetic map data from apple and rose are available (3/15/15)
- New search interfaces for haplotype data available (2/9/15)
- GDR related presentations are available for download (1/15/15)