Welcome to the Genome Database for Rosaceae
Initiated in 2003, the Genome Database for Rosaceae (GDR) is a curated and integrated web-based relational database providing centralized access to Rosaceae genomics, genetics and breeding data and analysis tools to facilitate basic, translational and applied Rosaceae research. GDR is supported by grants from the NSF Plant Genome Program (2003-2008), USDA NIFA Specialty Crop Research Program (2009-2019), USDA NIFA National Research Support Project 10 (2014-2019), and the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission (2008-2016), Clemson University, University of Florida and Washington State University.
What's new in GDR?
- Genome Assembly of F. x ananassa and four wild species v1.0 available (9/10/15)
- New QTL, markers and genetic map data are available (9/7/15)
- Strawberry 90K SNP array data (Bassil et al. 2015) and apple 20K SNP array data (Bianco et al. 2014) available (8/10/15)
- Gene Naming Guideline is available (4/23/15)
- Rose transcriptome data and 68K Axiom SNP array data (Koning-Boucoiran et al. 2015) are available for download (4/23/15)