All assembly and annotation data are available for download by selecting the desired data type in the left-hand "Resources" side bar of each genome page. Each data type page will provide a description of the available files and links to download. Access each genome page by following 'Genome' link in each species or genus page, which is accessble under 'Species' header bar.
Reference Transcriptome Data (assembled RNA-seq data) and EST Unigene Data (assembled ESTs)
Reference transcriptome data and unigene data are available for download in the downloads link in the left-hand "Resources" side bar of each unigene/RefTrans build. Access each page from the trainscript page by following 'Transcripts' link in each species or genus page, which is accessble under 'Species' header bar.
Link to tables to download SRA data datasets from NCBI
- Fragaria vesca | Fragaria x ananassa | Other Fragaria sp.
- Malus x domestica | Other Malus sp.
- Prunus armeniaca | Prunus avium | Prunus dulcis | Prunus persica | Prunus mume | Other Prunus sp.
- Pyrus communis | Pyrus pyrifolia | Other Pyrus sp.
- All Rosa sp.
- All Rubus sp.
Data in the following categories can be queried and the returned data can be downloaded by clicking on "Table" or "Fasta" just above the upper right hand corner of the table of returned results.
- Genes and Transcripts
- SSR/SNP genotype data
- Breeding data (genotype/phenotype data): search/download in the breeders toolbox