New QTL, markers, genetic map and genotype data have been added to GDR. It includes data from 15 publications: 3 in Fragaria, 10 in Malus and 2 in Prunus.
- Lise et al. A high density linkage map of the ancestral diploid strawberry, F. iinumae, using SNP markers from the IStraw90 Array and GBS. The Plant Genome 2016 9(2)
- Micheletti et al. Whole-Genome Analysis of Diversity and SNP-Major Gene Association in Peach Germplasm. PloS one. 2015; 10(9):e0136803.
- Govindarajulu et al. Sex-determining chromosomes and sexual dimorphism: insights from genetic mapping of sex expression in a natural hybrid Fragaria × ananassa subsp. cuneifolia. Heredity. 2013 May; 110(5):430-8.
- Ben Sadok et al. Apple fruit texture QTLs: year and cold storage effects on sensory and instrumental traits. Tree Genetics & Genomes 2015 11:119
- Gao et al. Genetic diversity of Malus cultivars and wild relatives in the Chinese National Repository of Apple Germplasm Resources. Tree Genetics & Genomes 2015 11:106
- Cova et al. Fine mapping of the Rvi5 (Vm) apple scab resistance locus in the ‘Murray’ apple genotype. Molecular Breeding. 2015. 35: 200.
- Cui et al. 2015. Genetic Mapping Reveals Sophisticated Responses of Malus domestica to Botryosphaeria dothidea Isolates. Journal of Phytopathology. 163: 42–53.
- Kunihisa et al. Identification of QTLs for fruit quality traits in Japanese apples: QTLs for early ripening are tightly related to preharvest fruit drop. Breeding science. 2014 Sep; 64(3):240-51.
- Gardner et al. Fast and Cost-Effective Genetic Mapping in Apple Using Next-Generation Sequencing. G3 (Bethesda, Md.). 2014 Jul 16.
- Schouten et al. Diversity arrays technology (DArT) markers in apple for genetic linkage maps. Molecular breeding 2012 29:645–660
- Antanaviciute et al. Development of a dense SNP-based linkage map of an apple rootstock progeny using the Malus Infinium whole genome genotyping array. BMC genomics. 2012; 13:203.
- Dunemann and Egerer. A major resistance gene from Russian apple ‘Antonovka’ conferring field immunity against apple scab is closely linked to the Vf locus.Tree Genetics & Genomes. 2010: 6:627–633.
- Gardiner et al. A detailed linkage map around an apple scab resistance gene demonstrates that two disease resistance classes both carry the V f gene. TAG. Theoretical and applied genetics. 1996 Sep; 93(4):485-93.
- Nuñez-Lillo et al. Identification of candidate genes associated with mealiness and maturity date in peach [Prunus persica (L.) Batsch] using QTL analysis and deep sequencing. Tree Genetics & Genomes 2015, 11:86
- Castède et al. Mapping of Candidate Genes Involved in Bud Dormancy and Flowering Time in Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium). PloS one. 2015; 10(11):e0143250.