New QTL, markers, genetic map and genotype data have been added to GDR. It includes data from 8 publications: 4 from Malus, 3 from Prunus and 1 from Rubus.
- Yingzhu Guan et al. QTLs detected for individual sugars and soluble solids content in apple. Molecular Breeding. 2015; 35(135).
- Zhang Q et al. Identification, characterization, and utilization of genome-wide simple sequence repeats to identify a QTL for acidity in apple. BMC genomics. 2012; 13:537.
- Cui MS. Genetic mapping reveals sophisticated responses of Malus domestica to Botryosphaeria dothidea isolates. Journal of Phytopathology. 2015; 163:42–53 (additional information added)
- Buti M et al. Identification and validation of a QTL influencing bitter pit symptoms in apple (Malus × domestica). Molecular breeding. 2015; 35(1):258.
- Sun L et al. Genetic control of juvenile growth and botanical architecture in an ornamental woody plant, Prunus mume Sieb. et Zucc. as revealed by a high-density linkage map. BMC genetics. 2014 Jun 20; 15(Suppl 1):S1.
- Badgley EM et al. Microsatellite marker development for the coastal dune shrub Prunus maritima (Rosaceae). Applications in plant sciences. 2015 Feb; 3(2).
- Sun L et al. Genome-wide DNA polymorphisms in two cultivars of mei (Prunus mume sieb. et zucc.). BMC genetics. 2013 Oct 6; 14(1):98.