The sequence retrieval tool allows downloading of nucleotide and protein sequences including chromosomes, scaffolds, genes, mRNAs, transcript coding sequences, protein, reftrans contigs and unigene contigs. For the sequences aligned to larger sequences, such as genes, mRNAs and transcript coding sequences, a numeric value specifying the number of upstream bases and downstream bases can be typed in the text boxes.
Below are currently available datasets for searching.
- Unigene v5.0 (Rosaceae, Fragaria, Malus, Prunus, Pyrus, Rosa and Rubus)
- Fragaria vesca Whole Genome v1.0 (build 8) Assembly & Annotation
- Malus x domestica Whole Genome v1.0 and v1.0p
- Prunus persica Whole Genome v1.0 and v2.0.a1
- Pyrus communis Whole Genome v1.0
- Rubus occidentalis Whole Genome v1.0
1. Sequence Name
The names of the sequences to be retrieved can be typed in the text box. Each name should be separated with a new line or comma. Leave blank to retrieve all features matching other criteria.
2. Upstream and downstream bases
A numeric value specifying the number of upstream bases and downstream bases to include in the downloaded sequences can be typed in the text boxes. This only works if the feature is aligned to a larger sequence.
If you have any questions/comments/feedback about the sequence retreival tool, please let us know via the contact form.